This smart studio apartment is predicted to be complete beginning of 2018 available in the new groundbreaking London City Island development. Situated on the 10th floor of Albion House the apartment comprises of one double bedrooms that benefit from large windows creating an abundance of natural light. The main bathroom is finished to an impeccable standard and offers modern living. An open plan kitchen living area offers a contemporary, spacious feel that maximises the views on offer with the extra benefit of a private balcony. The kitchen is the height of smart design, combining bespoke shelves and cabinets with concealed lighting and high spec European brand appliances.
Best New Place to Live, London City Island, presented by EcoWorld Ballymore
A new neighborhood providing 1700 homes, new public spaces and public art exhibits and a new home for both the London Film School and English National Ballet.
Highly commended, Place/Ladywell, presented by London Borough of Lewisham, Rogers Stirk Harbour + Partners, Aecom and SIG
For its cutting edge and cost effective approach to addressing the housing crisis for homeless families, high residential and overall design quality.
– Minutes to Canning Town station which makes it perfect for commuting to Canary Wharf for City (via DLR/ Jubilee line)
– 4 minutes to Canary Wharf
– 6 minutes to London City Airport
– 11 minutes to London Bridge
– 18 minutes to Green Park
– 20 minutes to Bond Street
– 20 minutes to Bank
– Short walk to Ecology Park
– Onsite Deli & Grocer
– Short walk to Supermarket
– Benefit from restaurants in Canary Wharf and Excel area
– Ballymore Development with 10 year NHBC warranty
– 24 hour onsite concierge and security
– Clubhouse facilities comprising of Gym, games room, heated –swimming pool, steam room and sauna at no extra cost.
– Parking space not included but safe cycle storage available
– Soon to arrive English National Ballet & The London Film School
– Waterside development (surrounded by water on 3 sides) with views of Canary Wharf and O2 Arena
– This is a wonderful unit in a high-spec, brand new apartment set in an exclusive, much sought after London City island development by Ballymore.
– Tall ceiling for the apartment
– High specifications with integrated appliances, comprising stainless steel multi-function electric oven, induction hob, concealed extractor hood, fridge-freezer, integrated dishwasher and combined washing machine/tumble dryer
– Development of the Year at the RESI awards. The judges were impressed with the mixed-use regeneration scheme which has enhanced the local area.
– Grand Prix Award at the London Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2017
– Best Regeneration Project at the London Evening Standard New Homes Awards 2017 for providing the area with 1700 new homes, public spaces as well as the new home for the English National Ballet and London Film School